Visit our Online Shop




Who needs ‘Consent to Discharge’?


The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) recommends that you get in touch with them to discuss your options.


Please click here to find the contact details for your local SEPA office.


How to apply


Contact your local SEPA office prior to submitting an application.  Once you are ready to submit an application, this can be done online providing that the population equivalent is 15 or under.  Contact your local office if the population equivalent is above this.



Go back


We are a member of               


    Contact us - 01746 781 782 / 0800 731 9421

We will match and aim to beat any price!

Visit our online shop


  Site Map