We Build It Ltd offers a service package to suit all your Sewage Treatment needs
Our services are carried out by our trained and professional service engineers to ensure that your unit continues to run as efficiently as possible.
- Annual service visit where all aspects of the tank are assessed and fully checked to ensure the highest possible standards are being met.
- Emergency breakdown cover.
- labour expenses included in the annual service
- Serviceable parts are included and replaced as part of the service contract
- Replacement parts are discounted
- Sludge return is carried out as required. (This is the removal of settled sludge from the outer scum ring)
- The service agreement lasts for 12 months and will also help you meet your Environment Agency obligations regarding your Consent to Discharge. This includes keeping records of service, de-sludging and maintenance work for a minimum of 5 years.
- Emptying is NOT included in our agreement
- We offer services on other makes of treatment plants
If you would like a quotation for a service, please fill in the service quotation form.
We Build It Ltd keep a large range of spare parts in stock including:
- Bio-Pure tank parts.
- Air pump Service kits, and other components
- Range of new air pumps, alarms and submersible pumps
We have optional extras for your Bio-Pure
View our spares and optional extras.